COLOuRs ;

31 January 2007

School + Chingay

My dear ambie asked me to blog so here i am! School was basically ok but well there is currently now something that keeps me going and actually feel like going to school. Don`t know whether if it is good but well at least there is something that keeps me still want to go instead of sleeping late everyday! =)

1S-11 is seriously so not bonded. Everyone will split up into their own cliques when having lunches or breaks. Not that good i will say. But i am still trying to get to know everyone =) Hope everything will be fine.

I seriously don`t know whats wrong with me with the things going on here & there. First 3 months is honeymoon period right? And i finally realised that. GP is killing me and i don`t know what i can do. Everything is in a mess.

Going online everyday is to discuss about a particular issue which i am super sick of. Maybe avoiding it will be a good choice. Argo5 is drifting further and further away. And once the O levels results are released, everything will change. Totally. I hope i pray everything will be okay. The same to my friends who are also collecting their O levels results next week.

Chingay is killing my sleep and lectures are super duper good medicine to make you fall asleep. But what can i do but slap myself awake? Nothing. Maybe i should keep myself occupied with something so i know and will be awake.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Xinny said...

jc life seems to suck. ><
lucky i won't be going through it!
hope your class will get more bonded!
my class also not that bonded la ... too many people in a class liao, how to bond sia.

 
At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... you still trying hard to guess who am i right? tell you... guess ba... mua hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home